Cheer up!!!

 bessandraofficial@gmail.com

Life may seem like all hope is gone and you may be in disbelief whether you will witness tomorrow,cheer up!!!!



It is often said that time heals all wounds and the reality of this is that when the deadline of your plight comes you will have every reason to celebrate this new season.

God has a reason why you must undergo this unpleasant situation in order to bring  you out of that mess and proof his supremacy.Yes!!! you messed up big time but do not worry God has forgiven you and he still loves you according to what he said in Isaiah 43:4  that you are precious to him and he loves you .He will give up others for your sake so be consoled and cheer up!!!!,In no distant time your burden will be lifted off you.



Click the link below and READ THIS BOOK to get more on how to MANAGE STRESS!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086Y5KGPF/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=bessandra2021-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B086Y5KGPF&linkId=de75c8828a9c7efa1717779c7bd4c8c1

You may say Bessandra  you don't know what am going through but trust me my darling there is nothing God cannot do-Luke 1:37 and Mark 10:27.Life is unpredictable,today can be joyful and tomorrow sorrowful only a mature person will be willing to accept that fact so that at both extremes you will know that no condition is permanent so Cheer up!!!!

Thank God that you are still alive  this means that there is still hope.There is still hope for the tree that has been cut off,it can come back to life and sprout again-Job 14:7, cheer up my dear there is still hope that you can move to a  better condition (sprout).God never fails he has promised not to leave us nor abandone us -Hebrews 13:5b.

Cheer up !!!!,it will be over and you will overcome through Jesus Christ-Romans 8:37

Click the link below and READ THIS BOOK to get more!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08RXFXJRT/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=bessandra2021-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B08RXFXJRT&linkId=7840953d1feb118945ebc0d945ba2360

Bessem Ako Sandra A.

bessandraofficial@gmail.com

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G8DDBOU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00G8DDBOU&linkCode=as2&tag=bessandra2021-20&linkId=18101408442a66d69378c3a3f81469ad



Comments

  1. Thank you very much my dear. This has really helped revived my spirit. I pray that you continue to be inspired so that you send more inspiring posts that will change people's lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It gladdens my heart that you got revived through this post,I am honored, please follow me , subscribe and invite others to this blog so that they too can be motivated

      Delete
    3. Well done mum, feeling great after reading this

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. All praises are ascribed to God for his inspirations.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

      Delete
  2. Great my dear. Very inspirational and reviving.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for these lovely words my ownπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•.Please invite more people to my blog and share my posts.Donot forget to subscribe so that you will be the first to know when I post something new

      Delete
    2. Waoow this is so inspiring, M so touch

      Delete
  4. Great,i pray God gives you more wisdom and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen my beloved!,your prayers will go along way to inspire me most.

      Delete
    2. You don't know how happy I am to have you around bestie.

      Delete
  5. So encouraging, Thank you mum, May God fill you with Wisdom. More strength as you spread the gospel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bes , indeed there's still hope for he who is alive , God's grace is sure , more Grace sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Stephany there is hope for he who is alive,thank you very much my sister.

      Delete
  7. Great inspiration! It's always important to stay cheerful; a cheerful mind is deeply rewarding. Thanks Bessandra.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one went a long way to bless me.. thank you πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Don't mention dear.Feel free to come for more at anytime , don't come to be inspired alone , invite others.Sharing is caring.

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much Ma, I'm inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be the one to thank you for visiting and getting inspired.Please share this post and invite others to my blog.Together we go....

      Delete
  12. GOD Almighty Bless you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! and bless you more for been serviceable, please invite someone to this blog and share my posts.

      Delete
  13. There is nothing beyond God's abilities,He is Omnipotent, Omniscient , Omnipresent so cheer up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great inspiration. God bless you my dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen..Please subscribe and follow me to get the latest.

      Delete
  15. So spirit-lifting.... Am blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's power in the tongue,so shall it be.

      Delete
    2. .Please subscribe and follow me to get the latest posts.

      Delete
  16. Please subscribe, invite others and follow me to get the latest post.Please check by the side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I should be the one to thank you My Smile Maker for believing so much in me and helping me to achieve this dream.

    Thank you for your techological know-how and your ability to help me set up my graphic designs and all technology related aspects of my life I Love you so much.

    Klaus Peace is a Technology-guru who is the founder of Alziron Systems a Tech Company in Cameroon.
    Feel free to contact him for the development of your websites,mobile apps,graphic designing,S.E.Os etc.Visit Fako Heart Centre Buea's website which is one of the websited he has created amongst others.

    Search about Alziron Systems to see its ranking.(contact@alzironsystems.com or https://alzironsystems.com)or email at alzironsystems@gmail.com

    Alziron Systems Website is
    https://alzironsystems.com
    Click to find out more about our

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have faith! ,for God is fighting your battles so cheer up!.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will be revealing all the secrets to get employment without any Job experience just follow my blog to know the secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cheer up! because God has fought your battles.
    Wake up and take action today in order to smile tomorrow excuses wouldn't take you anywhere.When you do you will be happy with your results.

    ReplyDelete
  22. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015MN91O/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0015MN91O&linkCode=as2&tag=bessandra2021-20&linkId=ce7593dece425b3f171394a6951e1bd4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Blog Posts

"You are a Voice not a Vice''

"Why your Eru never get that green colour it deserves and why it becomes soupy"